03 November 2005
4 Days to Departure: Medford, WI
Since February I've been excited about the opportunity to serve in the Peace Corps and gain amazing experience living, learning, and teaching in another country. Well, now the time has come. November 7th used to seem so far away and now it is right around the corner. I am excited and a little anxious too. Today it's time to get down to business with packing and setting things in order so that I am free to leave the country for two years. I'd much rather be distracted by visiting folks or reading and imagining what life will be like there, but instead it's time for the reality of packing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beth, it's the PEACE CORPS....there shall be peace! See you soon...
Blue eyed one, your presence brings so much sunshine. I know you will do great. Have a great time in Namibia.
Post a Comment