02 May 2006

Holiday is here!

Yes, my first real holiday (vacation) in Namibia is right around the
corner! NAM 25 has completed term 1 of the school year, settled into
their individual sites, and participated in a 10 day reconnect
conference to conclude the third phase of training! AH! It feels
good to be totally finished with all phases of training and have one
school term completed. Now, I have one day of work (Tuesday, May 2)
before my holiday leave begins for 8 days!!! For the rest of this
break I am going on a camping tour of central and southern Namibia.
Some of the stops include: Gross Barmen hot springs, Namibia's only
winery in Omaruru, a visit with my host family in Omaruru, the coast
at Swakopmund, and a couple days to explore the Namib Desert at
Sossusvlei (where Brangelina spent Easter)! This is my first real
vacation since I went to my family's cottage in Michigan last August!

No comments: